Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge.
Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
To be successful in business, we also must be successful in meeting, and exceeding, our environmental and social responsibilities. See our Corporate Sustainability section to learn more about Kennametal's efforts to create a sustainable company.
- Founded in 1938
- More than 12,000 employees worldwide
- Annual sales are approximately $2.6 billion
- Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Serving customers in more than 60 countries
- First or second in every market we serve
- Global market leader in tooling for the mining and highway construction industries