KAISERSISTEMAS is one of the largest manufacturers of machines balancers of the European Union, and one of the most important manufacturers of the world.
Today, KAISERSISTEMAS manufactures two main product lines:
- HORIZONTAL BALANCING MACHINES
- VERTICAL BALANCING MACHINES
All products KAISERSISTEMAS are manufactured at the headquarters of L ‘Arboç in the largest and one of the most modern factories balancing machines “balancers” in Spain and Europe industrial area of Barcelona, being exported all over the world
BALANCING MACHINES “balancers” RM SERIES HORIZONTAL
All machines RM series are available in a wide range of models equipped with different parties and systems drive the rotor.
Each model can be composed modularly so that it is possible to optimize the choice depending on the specific requirements of balanced.
Our machines are constituted by a robust bench upon which are movable rigid supports measuring and operating device the rotor. The supports are equipped with adjustable rollers sets height to allow support rods rotors with different DIAMETER years .
Standard There are several options to increase the working range of the machine, such as extra accommodation rollers, reverse roll housings for balanced cantilever accommodation flange for cardan shafts, SAE accommodation for aeronautics, and special type on request.
- Universal – Universal balancing application
- Accurate – high balancing accuracy
- Easy to equip – thanks to its design and wide range of accessories can be extended modularly
- Stands rigid – allow quick change from one rotor to another
- Intelligent – friendly control
- Safe – full range of security features
BALANCING MACHINES “balancers” VERTICALS
All machines KV series are available in a wide range of versions provided with different compensation units of the imbalance and varying degrees of automation, reaching the machine that does not require operator integrated on a automatic production line.
Equilibrating “balancer” vertical imposed on the balancing rotors whose diameter is greater than the axial length or rotors which do not have own axis (for example pulleys, brake disks, flywheels, impellers for pumps, etc), where workability and ease vertical axis coupling allow high productivity.
It is of great importance in this type of machine the type of mooring of the piece, to be practical, quick and especially precise centering.
All our measurement instrumentations have electronic correction of eccentricity standard.
The choice of the balancing to be performed either in a plane or in two planes depends on the rotational speed of the rotor and its axial length to its diameter.
All machines KV series have the ability to balance on one or two planes offset.
- Measuring system – supports rigid strength meters
- Viewing the rotor axis – allows positioning and locking operations of the rotor shaft every 1 degree
- Clamping of the rotor shaft in all models – allow operations imbalance compensation
- Workpiece clamping – taut mooring system with available models series
- Compensation unit – equipable units imbalance compensation (drilling, milling …)
- Automation – ready to be automated according to the needs of the customer
- Protection and security – have protection devices and protection against accidents