General Purpose Bandsaw Machines
Known for its high durability, COSEN Manual Series offer you the best value in any manual general-purpose saws made today. Industrial duty, reliability, and affordability allow any job shop, tool room, or secondary production job to be handled efficiently and precisely.
AH-Series Band saws
Most suitable for mass production, COSEN’s automatic band saws faciliate heavy duty and high accuracy cutting jobs in a wide range of materials. After loading work pieces and setting the required cut-off length and volumn, the machine will automatically handle all subsequent operations.
KASTO offers a broad program of sawing machines.
In contrary to the trends and spirit of time: Those who decides for KASTO, decides for a lasting partnership.
From the saw for the machine shop for occasional cuts of changing parts to a high performance automatic saw, from the hacksaw via bandsaw to the circular saw. The saw program of KASTO is as manifold as the applications in metal cutting.
KASTO hbs 2
The KASTO power hacksaw is the right choice when metal is only cut occasionally. The saw is very universal in use and especially space saving due to the small dimensions.
- Coolant system
- Fully hydraulic feed control
- Pendulum vice
KASTO micut E 4.6
KASTOmicut E 4.6
Manual swivelling frame bandsaw
- Frequency-controlled infinitely saw drive
- Fully hydraulic saw feed control
- Linear-guided overrunning clamping device
- Infinitely adjustable mitre angle (90° to +60°)
- Infinitely variable saw blade arm adjustment
KASTO radial M 10
KASTOradial M 10
The KASTOradial M 10 is a manual vertical circular saw with two cutting speeds for the universal use at the machine shop and also for production.
- Clamping vice with counter clamping vice for burr-free cuts
- Coolant system
- Material support roller
- Chip knocker wheel and chip drawer
- Saw blade
KASTO win A 3.3
KASTOwin A 3.3
The new, fully-automated bandsaws from the KASTOwin range have been designed for mass production sawing of solid material, tube and profile. Designed in Germany and manufactured in state-of-the-art, flow line production lines at our assembly plants in Achern (in the northern Black Forest) and Schalkau (Thuringia), KASTOwin creates the ideal conditions for optimum efficiency.
- Customised to the specific application using a modular system design
- Quick motion using servo drive and ball screw spindle for the material feed and the linear guided saw frame
- Automatic band guide arm adjustment
- Quick and easy programming via colour touch screen
- SmartControl to ensure high bandsaw blade lifetimes
- Incremental feed for cutting batches of short pieces