Waterjet projects water at a speed three times higher than the speed of sound, thanks to the conversion of potential energy at pressure higher than 6,200 bars into kinetic energy. In addition, we use 3D cutting heads, the only patented system in the world that allows infinite rotation and maintains the focal point.
• They allow to cut the whole range of materials and thicknesses, even painted surfaces
• Low cutting temperature that avoids thermal alterations and residual stresses.
• Clean cutting without harmful atmospheres and no need for finishing work.
• The cut surface does not crack or bend.
• Optimal use of raw material with negligible material waste.
• Very strict tolerances.
• Possibility of performing different cut types simultaneously.
• Very profitable, both in short and long and repetitive series.
• Reduced operating costs.